2019 Health Plan Rates
Healthflex continues to service us as the insurance providers this plan year with the following plan tiers and rates:
- The Health Insurance Coverage Tiers consist of the following:
- Single (or employee only coverage);
- Employee and One Dependent; or
- The Church/Conference contribution to health insurance premiums has increased to $1253 for 2019
- The premiums for PPO plans have increased by 6% for each coverage level
- There continues to be no increase in premiums for the CDHP or HDHP consumer-driven plans for 2019.
The new rates for 2019 are represented in the chart below:
Medical insurance premiums are deducted from your pre-tax salary/pay. This means that you are paying for your medical insurance, life and medical reimbursements accounts before any of the federal, state, and other taxes are deducted.
The dates for Open Enrollment will be November 1st thru November 16th, 2018. More information will be sent out prior to Open Enrollment to communicate the process and any other general changes from Healthflex.
To talk to a representative, you may contact Linda Eskew, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (317) 924-1321 ex.1034